#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of generosity and collaboration. This year, #GivingTuesday is November 30, 2021. Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. People around the world come together to strengthen their communities and change our world.
We are inviting you to support our efforts to prevent and eliminate domestic violence. We believe that our community has the power to #GiveForDV and make a difference for survivors. There is an increased need for assistance this year due to the coronavirus pandemic and many survivors of domestic violence are not safe in their homes. Every dollar raised will go towards our lifesaving work on behalf of survivors in Louisiana. There are several ways you can help us achieve this goal.
Here is how you can make a difference this giving Tuesday:
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser to help raise money for LCADV’s initiatives.
- As you are shopping this holiday season, you can help us expand our work when you use our Amazon Smile link. Amazon Smile will donate a portion of your purchase to LCADV if you shop while using our link. Visit our page here
- Share our social media posts with your friends to help us educate others about domestic violence and gain their support for our work
- Purchase a Purple Purse Tassel to show your support to survivors of domestic violence. Order tassels here
- Make a donation to LCADV today. Your donation is tax deductible and your gift will help us achieve our mission! Donate here
By joining the #GivingTuesday movement, you are proving that generosity can bring communities together even during times of uncertainty. You have the power to make a difference right now!