Second Date Added for Offender Interview Techniques Training
Due to popular demand, we will offer the training Inside the Mind of an Offender: Interview Techniques for Domestic Violence Cases a second time on March 28, 2014. The March 14th session is now full.
This half-day training that will take you inside the mind of a domestic violence offender and provide useful and effective interview techniques.
Domestic violence experts with decades of experience interacting with violent offenders will address:
- Advanced domestic violence dynamics
- Batterer tactics
- Predominant aggressor determination
- Investigative interview techniques
- Crawford v. Washington implications
- Technology use by batterers
For more information visit the registration page.