Upcoming Training: Safe and Positive: The Intersection of Domestic Violence and HIV/AIDS
Domestic violence and HIV/AIDS experts will address:
- Advanced Domestic Violence Dynamics
- Cutting edge data on HIV transmission, progression, and prevention
- Intersection of Domestic Violence with HIV/AIDS
- Impact of socioeconomic disparities on the well-being of HIV/AIDS and domestic violence survivors.
- Promising practices to enhance safety for survivors of domestic violence and HIV/AIDS
- Collaborative advocacy efforts
Tuesday, June 24th
9:00am – 1:00pm
Baton Rouge Area Foundation
402 N. 4th St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802