Join us for this dynamic half-day training in North Louisiana, presented by LCADV and The Philadelphia Center.
Domestic violence and HIV/AIDS experts will address:
- Advanced Domestic Violence Dynamics
- Intersection of Domestic Violence with HIV/AIDS
- Impact of socioeconomic disparities on the well-being of HIV/AIDS and domestic violence survivors
- Promising practices to enhance safety for survivors of domestic violence and HIV/AIDS
- Collaborative advocacy efforts
Thursday, January 12, 2017
9:00am – 1:00pm
Willis-Knighton Innovation Center
2105 Airline Dr.
Bossier City, LA 71111
Registration Fee: $40
Who Should Attend: HIV/AIDS advocates, domestic violence advocates, and social workers who work with members of either population.
Continuing Education: This workshop has been approved for 3.5 general hours of Social Work CEUs.
Registration for this training has closed.