Join us for this dynamic half-day training, presented by LCADV in partnership with NO/AIDS Task Force.
Domestic violence and HIV/AIDS experts will address:
- Advanced Domestic Violence Dynamics
- Intersection of Domestic Violence with HIV/AIDS
- Impact of socioeconomic disparities on the well-being of HIV/AIDS and domestic violence survivors.
- Promising practices to enhance safety for survivors of domestic violence and HIV/AIDS
- Collaborative advocacy efforts
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
9:00am – 12:30pm
American Cancer Society
2605 River Rd.
New Orleans, LA 70121
Registration Fee: $30
Group discounts are available for groups of five or more. Please contact us to inquire.
Who Should Attend: HIV/AIDS advocates, domestic violence advocates, and social workers who work with members of either population.
Continuing Education: This workshop is pending approval for 3 general hours of Social Work CEUs.
Please register below.