Join us for this dynamic half-day training, presented by LCADV in partnership with HIV/AIDS Alliance for Region Two (HAART).
Domestic violence and HIV/AIDS experts will address:
- Advanced Domestic Violence Dynamics
- Cutting edge data on HIV transmission, progression, and prevention
- Intersection of Domestic Violence with HIV/AIDS
- Impact of socioeconomic disparities on the well-being of HIV/AIDS and domestic violence survivors.
- Promising practices to enhance safety for survivors of domestic violence and HIV/AIDS
- Collaborative advocacy efforts
Tuesday, June 24th
9:00am – 1:00pm
Baton Rouge Area Foundation
402 N. 4th St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Registration Fee: $35
Group discounts are available for groups of five or more. Please contact us to inquire.
Who Should Attend: HIV/AIDS advocates, domestic violence advocates, and social workers who work with members of either population.
Continuing Education: This workshop has been approved for 3.5 general hours of Social Work CEUs.
Registration for this training is now closed.