Training and Event Calendar
This event calendar is provided as a service to our members and the public. An event may be cancelled at any time. Please confirm the event with the sponsor prior to making travel plans. To submit an event, please contact us.
Mayor Raymond Harris, Jr. along with other surrounding townships Mayors will sign a Proclamations declaring October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month throughout St. Mary Parish.
Join us for a half-day training that will take you inside the mind of a domestic violence offender and provide useful and effective interviewing techniques.
Domestic violence experts with decades of experience interacting with violent offenders will address:
- Advanced domestic violence dynamics
- Batterer tactics and characteristics
- Predominant aggressor determination
- Investigative interview techniques
- Crawford v. Washington implications
- Technology use by batterers
More information and registration: lcadv.org/offender-interviewing
Call to RSVP to the Women Helping Women Luncheon. 337-267-9422