Domestic Abuse Intervention Program Membership
Batterer Intervention Programs seeking to become LCADV members must complete the BIP Membership Application and return it to LCADV with all supporting documentation. A committee will review the application.
If the application paperwork is approved, the committee will present it to the existing membership body of LCADV, who then votes on whether to accept the applicant as a new member. The applicant may be asked to come to a membership meeting and make a presentation. The applicant will then be notified of the membership decision.
Membership benefits (Tier 3: Batterer Intervention Program):
- Inclusion in Domestic Abuse Intervention Program Registry;
- Listed in select LCADV publications and contact lists;
- Access to the most current and up-to-date information on domestic violence issues across the nation;
- Access to sample forms, policies, and resources specific to programming
- Access to newsletters, publications, and resource library;
- Receive public policy action alerts
- Invitations to free webinars on a variety of topics;
- Reduced rate conference and training registrations;
- Limited free technical assistance from LCADV staff